Visual artist Hazel Coonagh (hazelcoonagh.com) has made a video for ‘Salvo’, the opening track of CFIT’s album ‘Throwaway Survival Machine.’
In her words, she “wanted to play around with using paint and ink to represent sound purely through colour and movement.”
We think it’s pretty beautiful. Feel free to link, share, embed, etc.
Salvo. noun. ˈsal-(ˌ)vō
- A simultaneous discharge of artillery or other guns signalling the beginning of a battle.
- The first part of a speech or the first in a series of actions intended to get a particular result.
- A round of fire given as a salute.
- A round of cheers or applause.
- An excuse or evasion.
- Something to save a person’s reputation or soothe a person’s feelings.
Throwaway Survival Machine is available here.